May 1, 2011

World within a world...


English Creek Gardens

I need a terrarium. When I was small, my grandparents had a terrarium in their home... I could sit and look into it for hours - it really was a teeny little self-contained world to develop your imagination and get lost in. I think our home would be a better place with one, too.


Smith and Hawken

This was to be my holiday project, but with a day left it's not looking hopeful! Inspiration abounds, but where to begin? I love moss-based terrariums, and regret not bringing home the collection my nephew gathered while we were in Halls Gap!

Katie Goldman Macdonald and Evan Kolker

There is something delightful about Design*Sponges 'found terrariums'...


little samples of life from the surrounding streets, right down to the weedy bits!

Paula Hayes

Stay tuned, and I'll show you where the obsession leads!


FOKal

No comments:

Post a Comment